Do you have odor in your home or a funky smell coming through the floor?
Our Odor Eliminator Services
The Florida weather is a very humid and warm climate. This could lead to fungus or mold growth in untended areas of the home. Poor ventilation can keep those musty odors from escaping and forever perpetuating under your home. Our team will inspect your crawl space for the source of the odor and recommend a treatment solution.
It didn’t used to smell!
It’s a known issue, that after 20-30 years, many concrete home foundations begin to experience cracking. While hairline cracking may not cause settling issues for your home, it does lead to water penetrating your home. And moisture can lead to mold.
Preventing Mold Caused by Foundation Cracks
There’s not alot you can do to prevent cracks from forming in your foundation. However, there are things you can do to make sure that moisture doesn’t get in the cracks in the first place. The simplest way is to take a walk around your home. Make sure that water doesn’t pool and collect around your foundation. Also, check where your gutters drain and make sure it’s at least 6 feet away from your house, or into a water collection bin for your garden.
Odor Eliminating Solutions
The foundation pros at Crawl Space Odor Eliminator and Removal have the experience to inspect and solve your home’s odor problems.
An proven method to clean and deodorize a crawl space area when the odor is coming from the beams under the house.
- Safe for people.
- Safe for animals and pets.
- Safe for our environment.
We offer a natural solution treatment option to clean up the funky smell in your crawl space area. The deoderizer / disinfectant leaves the area smelling fresh and clean. Ideal sanitizer for water damaged areas.
- Effective against Covid-19
- Active ingredient (Thymol) is an essential extract from the thyme plant
- EPA registered botanical disinfectant, cleaner, bactericide, virucide, fungicide
- Kills over 99.99% of bacteria immediately
- No evacuation during or after application required
- Light, pleasant scent
After an inspection of your crawl space, there may be other solutions available to remedy your odor causing issues. We may recommend:
- Improving the airflow to the area.
- Repair leaky plumbing issues that may be causing mold and moisture buildup.
- Excessive fungus may require a more aggressive approach to odor removal.
Schedule An Appointment
Or Get an Instant Quote
Pinellas and Hillsborough counties